(SMSTS) Site Manager Safety Training Scheme
Accredited CITB (SMSTS) Site Manager Safety Training SchemeAim: For the operative to develop and understand their responsibilities and accountability for the management of site health, safety and welfare. To understand that a safe site is economical, efficient and productive. It allows them to manage health and safety by current legislation within their role. Course Content:
- Health and safety statistics.
- Reasons for accident within the industry.
- How to report incidents, including RIDDOR & First Aid.
- Health and Safety systems, HSE Guidelines, codes of practice and in compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Duties, responsibilities, systems of work, policies and enforcement.
- Management of Health and Safety at Work 1999.
- The regulations for Plant and equipment, maintenance, inspections certification and competent operatives.
- Construction regulations (CDM Construction Design Management).
- The appropriate measures, permits and emergency plans for confined spaces.
- Electricity at work and fire precautions.
- Working at height regulation 2005.
- CDM Regulations part 4 including excavations, site transport and welfare.
- Manual Handling.
- Control of Substance Hazardous to Health ( COSHH)
- Lead procedures and health surveillance.
- Asbestos types, notifications, procedures and choosing approved contractors.
- Instruction, information and appropriate training.
- Hazards to health.
- Selecting appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Monitoring, systems, standards, behaviour, equipment, environment and safety audits.
Ainscough Trading Estate
Blackburn, Hyndburn, Accrington, Burnley, Chorley, Leyland, Preston, Blackpool, Fleetwood, Kirkham, Cumbria, Ulverston, Kendal, Barrow, Workington, Wigan, Wrightington, Standish, Leigh, Warrington, Southport, Ormskirk, Haydock, Oldham, Bury, Widnes, Speke, Bolton, Manchester, Lancashire, North West