Our first aid at work course covers the course content specified in the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
It gives learners the skills and confidence to respond to a range of accidents and first aid emergencies they could encounter in the workplace.
This course now includes a practical, hands-on automated external defibrillator (AED) awareness session using trainer AEDs, a move which has been welcomed by the Health and Safety Executive, citing that awareness training instills greater confidence in the use of AEDs.
We can provide this course at your premises or on site. If you are interested simply fill in the contact form and one of our experts will be in touch alternatively call 0808 168 6788 and speak to our team.
- Aims and Principles of first aid
- Risk assessments appropriate to their workplace
- Recording accidents and incidents
- Contents of First Aid Kits
- Incident management
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Resuscitation of an adult
- Management of a choking/drowning casualty
- Control of bleeding
- Recognition and treatment of Shock
- Recognition and treatment of an asthma attack
- Recognition and treatment of an epileptic seizure
- Assessments and treatment of dislocations, fractures and soft tissue injuries
- Recognition and treatment of a heart attack
- Recognition and treatment of anaphylactic shock
- Treatment of burns and scalds
- Recognition and treatment of head injuries
- Treatment of a diabetic emergency
Successful candidates will receive a One Stop Safety Training certificate, valid for 3 years.
There are currently no courses scheduled but this doesn't mean we can't run a course especially for you
and your staff. Simply fill out the enquiry form with your required training or call us on 0808 168 6788
Course Booking Enquiry
Use the form below or call us directly on 0808 168 6788